Won't you help make our dreams come true?
- Mainstage productions at the Count Basie Theatre
- Smaller works in our own black box venue
- An outreach program of traveling shows
- Children's theatre
- Senior theatre performing groups
- A comprehensive musical theatre educational curriculum
The Walk of Dreams
Here are some of the exclusive naming rights that are currently available:
Main Studio/Theatre $ 10,000 The Rehearsal Studio $ 5,000 The Costume Shop $ 3,000 The Scene Shop $ 3,000
- A Dressing Room $ 2,000
- The Hospitality Court $ 2,000
In addition to naming opportunities, here are some of the necessities for which we are currently seeking donations:
- Copy machine & office furniture $2000
- Washer & dryer for costume shop $1000
- Sewing machines & tables $1000
- 100 chairs for the black box $5500
- Electronic piano for 2nd studio $1500
- Cast bathroom/dressing room $3000
- Loading dock and overhead door $4000
- Panel saw & scene shop benches $2500
If you are interested in naming opportunities, are able to donate one of these items, or would like to contribute money in any way, please contact Jim Marhold, our treasurer. You may also mail your contribution toBuilding Fund, Phoenix Productions, Box 727, Red Bank, NJ 07701. Your name will be inscribed among others who are helping to make our dream a reality. And all of the performers -- past, present and to come -- will appreciate your generous support for our mission.
If you would like to dedicate any of your time and talent as we embark on this great new adventure, indicate your interest to Tom Martini.